Karstens reopening during the corona virus restrictions & measures in place
We are looking forward to reopen our venues and compiled the below for our bookers to assist what the maximum number of people are for each state to be in a meeting or conference room, the maximum number includes the presenter or trainer. As every state is different we will update this information weekly or when a state government announces increases/decreases of the restrictions. We hope this will assist you to start planning any future meetings and events.
Currently we understand that the below time table for opening of our venues applies:
- Victoria, stage 3 restrictions still in place, 20 people June 1, 50 people June 22 and 100 mid-July
- NSW, currently up to 10 people and 20 people from June 1.
- Queensland, from Friday May 15, up to 10 people, 20 people from June 12.
- WA, up to 10 people till May 17 and 20 people after May 18
- SA, up to 10 people and 20 people from June 8
- NZ Auckland, up to 100 people
|Victoria||2||June 1, 20 people||50 people, June 22, 100 people mid-July|
|NSW||10||June 1, 20 people||TBC, 100 people|
|Queensland||10||June 12, 20 people||July 10, 100 people|
|Western Australia||10||May 18, 20 people||June 15, phase 3, 20+|
|South Australia||10||June 8, 20 people||TBC, 100 people|
|New Zealand||100||May 28, TBC||TBC|
All karstens venues have now implemented the below measures to ensure that our venues adhere to the guide lines as set out by the federal and state governments:
- 1.5 meter physical distancing in conference rooms and break out areas.
- Provision of clearly visible signs for customers and staff stating how many people are allowed in each conference room and break out areas.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including desks, lift buttons, door handles and any other touch points.
- Ensure the highest hygiene practices among food handlers and operations staff.
- Provide and promote sanitisers for use on entering our break out area and conference rooms.
- When there are multiple groups on a conference floor we will ask presenters to stager their breaks, so there are less people in the break out area.
- All catering will be organised in such a way to minimize food handling for participants
- All karstens staff completed the Covid 19 infection course and are asked to download the coronavirus tracing app, we would recommend to have any of your participants to also ask to download the app.
- All karstens staff have completed the corona virus Covid 19 infection control training, this is a free course and you can complete this by clicking the below link.