Karstens NZ Restrictions & Covid-19 measures in place
We look forward to welcoming you back to our venues in New Zealand and Australia. We have compiled the below information for our bookers to assist with booking our venues. As every state is different we will update this information weekly or when a state government announces increases/decreases restrictions. We hope this will assist you to start planning any future meetings and events. Last updated April 26, 2022.
Currently we understand that the below applies to our venues:
- NZ Auckland, face masks compulsory, 1 meter distancing and all attendees need to be fully vaccinated.
- Victoria, no restrictions
- NSW, no restrictions
- Queensland, no restrictions
- WA, 1 person per 2M2, face masks compulsory and all attendees need to be fully vaccinated.
- SA, No restrictions, attendees need to be fully vaccinated.
|Auckland||Open||Orange traffic light, maximum of 100 people in the venue, face masks compulsory and only fully vaccinated attendees allowed in the venue.|
|Western Australia||Open||1 person per 2M2, Face masks compulsory, attendees need to be fully vaccinated.|
|South Australia||Open||No restrictions, attendees need to be fully vaccinated.|
All Karstens venues have implemented the below measures to ensure that our venues adhere to the guide lines as set out by federal and state governments:
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including desks, lift buttons, door handles and any other touch points.
- Ensure the highest hygiene practices among food handlers and operations staff.
- Provide and promote sanitizers for use on entering our break out area and conference rooms.
- When there are multiple groups on a conference floor we will ask presenters to organize their breaks at different break times, so there are less people in the break out area.
- All Karstens staff completed the Covid 19 infection course and are asked to download the corona-virus tracing app
- All Karstens staff have completed the corona virus Covid 19 infection control training, this is a free course and you can complete this by clicking the below link.