Karstens NZ reopening & Covid measures in place
We are looking forward to reopening our venues in New Zealand and Australia. We have compiled the below for our bookers to assist with booking our venues. As every state is different we will update this information weekly or when a state government announces increases/decreases restrictions. We hope this will assist you to start planning any future meetings and events.
Currently we understand that the below time table for opening of our venues applies:
- NZ Auckland, no restrictions
- Victoria, no restrictions
- NSW, no restrictions
- Queensland, no restrictions
- WA, no restrictions
- SA, no restrictions
|Western Australia||no restrictions|
|South Australia||no restrictions|
All karstens venues have now implemented the below measures to ensure that our venues adhere to the guide lines as set out by the federal and state governments:
- 1.5 meter physical distancing in conference rooms and break out areas.
- Provision of clearly visible signs for customers and staff stating how many people are allowed in each conference room and break out areas.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including desks, lift buttons, door handles and any other touch points.
- Ensure the highest hygiene practices among food handlers and operations staff.
- Provide and promote sanitisers for use on entering our break out area and conference rooms.
- When there are multiple groups on a conference floor we will ask presenters to stager their breaks, so there are less people in the break out area.
- All catering will be organised in such a way to minimize food handling for participants
- All karstens staff completed the Covid 19 infection course and are asked to download the coronavirus tracing app, we would recommend to have any of your participants to also ask to download the app.
- All karstens staff have completed the corona virus Covid 19 infection control training, this is a free course and you can complete this by clicking the below link.